Christian Conference and Camp
Men’s Roundup is a Christian men’s conference and camping retreat held in a forested mountaintop setting at Camp Tadmor where men are challenged to believe, obey, connect and lead. Roundup features an inspiring and challenging primary speaker, well-known guest artists and musicians, biblical teachers leading life challenging action workshop breakout sessions, great food and opportunities for guys to worship, learn, grow, and connect with other guys. Roundup is also a wonderful opportunity to appreciate God’s beautiful creation, hang out with friends, and break a sweat in the Roundup Race or other sports competitions and outdoor recreation activities.
We envision a gathering of men glorifying God and sharing community through engaging in corporate worship, Biblical teaching, and deliberate small group interaction in a relaxed camp retreat atmosphere. As a result of this weekend, we envision that God will impact men in a variety of ways by moving them to: come to faith in Christ, connect with each other and their local church, live in obedience to Christ, and foster leadership in their marriages, families, churches, and communities.
1. We value men in their Biblical roles and responsibilities as
- Leaders of households, churches, and communities
- Mentors and disciple makers
2. We value men of all generations learning in the company of men.
3. We value and support men’s ministry in the local church.
4. We value being culturally relevant and generationally inclusive.
5. We value the offering of gifts, talents, and abilities for Kingdom work.